Get an INTERNSHIP at Citybell Consulting
Are you a last-year student or have you just graduated? Are you a motivated person who seeks challenges and enjoys learning? Are you creative and enthusiastic about facing new tasks? Do you want to gain experience in the area of strategic communication consulting and the implementation of communication projects? This offer is for you!
Become a participant in Citybell Consulting’s three-month internship
We are one of the leading companies dealing with strategic planning and implementation of communication activities covering a wide range of analytical and advisory competences, communication instruments and solutions for both corporate clients and the public sector including, in particular, cities and regions. Citybell Consulting is also one of the few consulting companies in Poland and in Europe specializing in integrated communications services for cities and regions.
We provide professional services in the area of integrated planning and implementation of on-line and off-line publicity programs, public affairs, building relations with business and non-business environment of companies, public institutions, B2B and B2C communication, crisis communication management, image creation of cities and regions, promotion of tourism, investment and cultural offers.
Who are we looking for?
- Last-year students or graduates who have no more than one year of seniority
- People interested in communication management instruments and mechanisms, communication campaigns implementation and the media market
- People who are ambitious, motivated and energetic
- People who are experts in social media – this trait will give a candidate additional points
- People who can work in a team
- People who are communicative, conscientious and have a sense of humour
- People who have a good command of English
- People with a knack for the written word
- People with good knowledge of MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Power Point
What can you gain?
- Experience in a renowned consulting company
- Knowledge of different aspects of work in the field of communication planning
- Participation in prestigious and interesting communication projects
- Skills development trainings
The recruitment process is fixed. It includes two stages:
- Telephone interview – people selected from among those who will send us their applications (CV and cover letter) and meet the formal criteria will be contacted by a recruiter who will conduct a telephone interview.
- Meeting with a manager – in the second stage you will be invited to a meeting with the manager, who will be your mentor and supervisor during the internship program.
We invite you to apply at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is possible for the internship period to be shortened once detailed arrangements with the selected people have been made.