A series of thematic meetings of Orange Blog Talks, conducted in three parts: Look, Taste and Social and three cities: Warsaw, Lodz and Krakow, was a meeting of nearly 300 experts, trendsetters, renown bloggers and those who are only at the outset of their writing career.
The goal of the project was to create a platform of building networking relations aimed at the development of the Polish blogosphere as well as building Orange image as a brand inspiring the blogosphere and setting trends in that field. Citybell was responsible for the idea, concept and production of the event. Orange brand became the titular sponsor of Blog Talks?. Combining the idea of Blog Talks? converged with Orange brand philosophy practiced so far involving building relations with opinion leaders on the Internet.
The project was accompanied by a wide-ranging communication campaign implemented exclusively in the social media.
In the age of Internet communication the role of key opinion leaders on the Internet was assumed by bloggers and vloggers - independent content creators presenting their own points of view on selected topics. From year to year their numbers have been growing. Their opinion-shaping power is on the rise as well. A series of blogger meetings were held in Poland, organised in a more or less planned or systematic manner. The greatest event dedicated to the Polish blogosphere - Blog Forum Gdansk (Citybell was the initiator of the event and the content supervisor of its 4th edition), held once a year did not satisfy all the needs of the people interested in blogging. The answer to the fact was provided by Blog Talks
Our activities and services in the realization of the venture included:
- Verification of potential launching a new event related to the blogosphere into the market
- Finding major characteristics and areas not previously developed
- Creating the project vision, name and formula
- Developing a content concept and programs of individual events
- Increasing the participation of all the interested parties though the diversification of subjects, dates and places constituted a significant element of the project. That was the reason why Orange Blog Talks event was carried out in three parts in three cities: Blog Talks Social ? Warsaw; Blog Talks Look Lodz; Blog Talks Taste Krakow
- Establishing cooperation with key representatives of the blogosphere in Poland - the most popular bloggers, trendsetters, journalists, practitioners and experts dealing with a given subject matter appeared as speakers during Orange Blog Talks
- Planning a multi-stage information and promotional campaign in the social media comprising: Influencers relations; Viral communication; Advertising campaign
- Planning an efficient system of registration and verification of entries
- Planning a system of event evaluation
- Selecting the right meeting venue corresponding to the character of the entire undertaking
- Planning the visual, photographic and video setting as well as networking elements
- More than 36 500! views of the photographic and video materials
- 630 minutes of speeches and workshops
- An audience of nearly 300 participants
- 352 publications in the social media and on the blogs of the most influential opinion-building leaders on the Internet
- Approximately 45 000 impression tweets from each event
- During the events - #OrangeBlogTalks - was one of the most popular hashtags
- Orange Blog Talks became one of the most important events dedicated to the blogosphere in 2013
- Participation of 21 well-known and highly-valued experts and bloggers, inter alia: Paweł Tkaczyk, Natalia Hatalska, Michał Górecki, Eliza Wydrych-Strzelecka (Fashionelka), Joanna Glogaza (StyleDigger), Łukasz Ziętek, Dorota Kamińska (Pozytywna Kuchnia), Paulina Wnuk (From movie to the kitchen), Beata Marek (www.cyberlaw.pl), Kacper Szczepanowski (Agencja Wunderman), Jakub Kazmierczyk (www.blog.jakubkazmierczyk.pl), Dorota Wdowinska-Rozbicka (www.smakuje.blox.pl), Michał Zaczyński (journalst, deputy chief editor of Fashion Magazine) and others...